- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
I’m on track to do the same in sales as the last two months
It may be due to the fact that there is now a flood of choices than ever before.
We have not stopped or slowed in buying files, average about 1 file a week.
There is just an influx now of different designs, functions, layouts etc and we have more choice as buyers. Just because its summer here in the US is not a valid reason in my opinion.
Its a combination of both finance as an over all, and a multitude of different designs and product to choose from.
...and with one new file added everyday – your chances of selling your file (unless it is completely outstanding and unique) gets less.