- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Well nothing that can’t be calculated
We have tonnes of headache due to natural limits. All our current observations/calculations are too vague considering the relative size of space and time we have to deal with. For example, certain galaxies we observe as of now (while the rays reach us today) were already crossed the velocity of light while moving away. And many of the galaxies’s light rays never managed to reach us from the beginning itself! In other words, what we see isn’t what exactly existed or happened ever or now What we see as ‘sky’ is not exactly true at all!
I would compare this situation as using telescope inside a large yet closed room! Observing certain things inside our galaxy is fine though.
Nice man. I need one.