• Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says
webinpixels said
agusmu said
My personal conclusion: It is not easy to submit minimalist theme with less options now... :p

really? some authors will get approved easily even with just a line in their canvas, LOL :D :p

@duotive, your themes are awesome, both in design and features. Clone the functional from your previous themes and create a new design on it – 1 month 1 theme :D

Thanks man for the moral booster and for your kind words :)
Off-topic: tu nu erai Roman?:) Parca asa tineam minte.

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
Ivor said
Thread title changed to reflect topic.

OK. Sorry. ”:)

436 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
webinpixels says
duotive said

hehe I’m not a Rumanian :)

BTW , Good luck and keep up your great work! ;)

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
webinpixels said
duotive said

hehe I’m not a Rumanian :)

BTW , Good luck and keep up your great work! ;)

:) My bad. Same to you!

328 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CLINE123 says
duotive said
CLINE123 said
duotive said
You know that services pages and about pages can be create with the theme right? :)) In the future we will make it noob style… thanks for the tip.
No I didn’t know that. I thought the theme was limited to the pages shown in the demo. Now I’ll go back and make those missing pages for my clients… no, thank you for the tip.
This is not a topic to advertise our work, but an about us page is a page with an image and text. What is there a need for a template for this? And a services page with some icons and columns that our theme has. What is the need for a template for that?

You don’t seem to get it do you? Hello, I don’t buy for ME can you understand that? I show clients the demo site. I don’t need a damn template for an About page. I’m telling you what I show to clients and what they want to see when they look at a demo. Why start a thread if you won’t listen to the answers?

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
CLINE123 said
duotive said
CLINE123 said
duotive said
You know that services pages and about pages can be create with the theme right? :)) In the future we will make it noob style… thanks for the tip.
No I didn’t know that. I thought the theme was limited to the pages shown in the demo. Now I’ll go back and make those missing pages for my clients… no, thank you for the tip.
This is not a topic to advertise our work, but an about us page is a page with an image and text. What is there a need for a template for this? And a services page with some icons and columns that our theme has. What is the need for a template for that?
You don’t seem to get it do you? Hello, I don’t buy for ME can you understand that? I show clients the demo site. I don’t need a damn template for an About page. I’m telling you what I show to clients and what they want to see when they look at a demo. Why start a thread if you won’t listen to the answers?

okkk..my bad… i have a lot on my mind at the moment. i might have misinterpreted. sorry

211 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
agusmu says
webinpixels said
really? some authors will get approved easily even with just a line in their canvas, LOL :D :p @duotive, your themes are awesome, both in design and features. Clone the functional from your previous themes and create a new design on it – 1 month 1 theme :D

hahaha, you know that I am more WP developer than designer… :evil:

just want to share my friend’s experience to all of you… ;)

438 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
christopherjon says
I know what you are saying but for example our theme can do so much more that even the demo cannot show it all.
You’re thinking like a designer/code geek and not like the buyer/end user.

Only designers and coders get excited over options panels etc… buyers want something simple that works.

Creating a theme that does a million things is a waste of code and time when the majority of people buying a theme are buying it because the want a website that looks like the demo.

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
christopherjon said
I know what you are saying but for example our theme can do so much more that even the demo cannot show it all.
You’re thinking like a designer/code geek and not like the buyer/end user.

Only designers and coders get excited over options panels etc… buyers want something simple that works.

Creating a theme that does a million things is a waste of code and time when the majority of people buying a theme are buying it because the want a website that looks like the demo.

So a theme that can do only the demo and end us with 1000 of website’s that look like that demo. Ok, good to know!

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

@CLINE123

I did not ask buyers, i asked in general. The mod changed the name of the topic. You do not have to put words in my mouth that i never said. You are hostile, even from the first answer, why do you bother to answer?

by
by
by
by
by
by