8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Jackpot_Johnny says

Hello,

Anyone interested in making a quick buck – I have some very simple projects that I need completed ASAP .

Task 1: Dynamic Flash Menu

Descriptions: I have a .fla file containing a dynamic menu which calls data from XML files (also included) The menu contains four tabs calling four separate XML files – all I need you to do is edit the XML files to display the correct content in each tab. I will provide all content and I will need a brief description on how to edit the content in the future if needed

Task 2: Text Animation

Description: I have three separate .fla files each containing text with animations – I would need these three files combined into one flash document with some basic timing adjustments ( Text one …..2 seconds….text 2…..2 seconds…..text 3) once the text is finished animating I would like the text to fade out and an image to fade in…..5 seconds…....repete loop.

RULES :

Since this is my first post – I can send the money order out AS soon as you begin work on the projects. I will also give you my personal phone and contact information.

Price can be negotiated.

TIME is a factor – this project will probably go to whom ever says they have the time to complete it ASAP . I have all files ready to send your way – TODAY .

Thank you for looking please post any questions!

607 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sanju1979 says

task 2: i can do immediately

cost: USD 20

how to pay: paypal

http://www.sanjeevverma.in/showroom/paytosanju.html

task 1 i need time: 1 day;;sen dm ethe files i will then analyse the scope…costing will tell you then

932 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
JWG says

Hi Jackpot_Johnny,

First of all, Welcome to FlashDEN!! :)

I can complete all the items you have requested. Also, I can have it all done very quickly. If you would like to talk more, please send an email to jwarrengeiger@mac.com or click on my Avatar and send me a message from my profile.

Thanks and good luck!

-JWG

8 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Jackpot_Johnny says

Wow, I’m gonna like this place.

Thank you to everyone who responded – the task is currently being resolved

by
by
by