3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
evanbirkhead says

I would like to upload a full-screen background image for my smartscreen home page, as shown on the theme example. I’ve tried to do this from every area with admin but can’t find it. There is no place to do this on the home page itself or on the theme options page.

Any suggestions? Thanks very much!

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I suggest contacting the author as this is a general forum and no one can really assist you better than the author themselves.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
peadairog says

You need to go into the Slideshow menu (on the left). Even though you may not want to create a slideshow.

In there, on the right is a link for featured image. If you choose an image as your featured image, it will appear as a background on all pages.

Took me a while to figure this out. I would have put the option under Appearance or Settings where there is backgrounds tab.

by
by
by
by
by
by