I like it. There’s a growing trent for these little boz/list type layouts.
If you do it right – and by that I mean nice and clean, not overflowing and works properly then yeah this is good.
I don’t like the lines behind the logo – everthing else looks nice!
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Maybe change one the columns for something different.
I don’t have any left I’m sorry! If you may leave a helpful comment on my new item I will keep you in mind for next month! Thanks!
The lines behind the logo looks weird though, maybe because it’s not straight?
Thanks twi! The lines are supposed to represent the categorie’s colors, maybe it looks weirder than it actually is since the lines are wavy and the screenshot is rotated too? Maybe the lines are even too straight. Thanks for the love on Forrst!
What I can see with just the screenshot above:
1. This coloured lines are horrible. I would delete them
2. Try for the bg a light grey and for the header section some smooth graphics to get the attention for the slider
3. Delete this coloured items behind the menu, too
4. Is it for the PSD or Wordpress section?
5. I can´t see any search form and button …
Maybe you can upload here the screenshot you posted allready on Forrst, so I can optimize it in Photoshop for you.