701 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Canada Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
chrismccoy says

i hope they ditch the ads that the previous owner had on it, it was like being bombarded with a sales pitch everywhere.

629 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
i hope they ditch the ads that the previous owner had on it, it was like being bombarded with a sales pitch everywhere.

Yep, Collis said the annoying ads were gone. I made a user style to hide them just to be able to use the site and get to my snippets.

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I’ll have to remember to post helpful forum code snippets on this website, rather than directly in the thread.

Once they move together it may be handy to have some sorta forum short code to display a code snippet in here? [snipplr=12345]

552 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Located in Canada Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Congrats Envato!

I’ve never personally used the website but seems a lot of you have. I’ll be sure to give it a better look, see what its all about :)

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

It’ looks like a hell of a website, very useful and a time-saver!

831 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says

Just made a code snippet – hope it saves you guys some time. :)

http://snipplr.com/view/36139/html5-basic-template-w-google-load/

by
by
by
by
by
by