Excited that we are finally getting some snow here in Upstate NY! Usually we have our first snowfall by Halloween and more than enough snow to go around for Christmas. But has been surprisingly green this year.
It might be a White Christmas after all!
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
Where I am, this time last year, it was -11 and my engine blew when trying to start my car.
This year, it’s been +6-10
Yeah, we’re hardy folk and used to the cold weather up here. It’s these unseasonably warm conditions that are making us all sick! Feeling it myself this morning. Just in time for Christmas!
Hopefully this isn’t all a sign of Global Warming…