1000 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Just order the pre-sale on MAC OSX Snow Leopard. Great OS for only $29. Intel Macs only.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

that leopard its full of snow, it may catch a cold, like the swine flu or worse

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Can’t wait!

1000 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Ordered mine already. I’ll have it on Friday.

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

I got it for 12 bucks, noticed the promo code on my mbp box JUST before I threw it away.

1000 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

yeah, good deal man. I thinks it about $24 or so on amazon.

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

yeah, I think its to cheap to have real value :) I will wait for windows 7 that will cost in Europe something like 800$.

1000 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
yeah, I think its to cheap to have real value :) I will wait for windows 7 that will cost in Europe something like 800$.

Real value? hah funny.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Please don’t forget that the $29 version is the upgrade ONLY – if you ever need to reformat your hard drive then you will need your leopard disks and then the snow leopard disks – if you buy the ilife / iwork / leopard bundle you receive the full version so all you need in the future is the one disk.

Also as a note if you bought your apple computer in June you can get it (the upgrade) for just $9.95 right on the apple store.

When you work it out it’s exceptional value (if you can afford) – remember that quicktime pro (doesn’t exist now) was $29 and a much needed product to have if you do ANY video stuff is now included as the full 64 bit rewritten app – so now it’s down to $140 – then $79 for iwork and also for ilife = 158 – which mean that they gave you $18 :)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

not sure if you have all seen this funny comparison of snow leopard vs windows 7 upgrade chart (the windows one is the official ridiculous Microsoft chart!)

http://luken.org/wordpress/?m=200908

by
by
by
by
by
by