• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

so this is a new theme i’ve been working on…so is it any good? here’s the picture .It’s still not finished but i think in couple of days i’ll submit the PSD version and then who knows, html and wordpress :) i’m still not sure about the buttons,i’m trying to make them look better. ..

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2l8kqp4.jpg

so, any positive thoughts about it? btw. this is a shopping area.

298 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
campuscodi says

I like it in general, nice style, a new arrangement scheme that I’ve not seen here, but i don’t like the poll area design. You should remve the red square in the logo, it doesn;t fit the cursive text and looks too much like Adobe’s Flash logo. My fav parts are the upper menu and footer. Gj!

35 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
JustinCarroll says

This has good potential. I assume the two columns would be able to be switched around via custom options, present them with the darker column on the left, this way you can move that logo over to the left as well.

The colors seem all over the place, like someone spilled a box of crayons. This is probably due to the background. Create a better background and use dummy images that are appealing.

Good for you for posting this on here for review. It’s super hard to take criticism in my opinion. Keep it up and good luck!

1028 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
ThemeBlvd says

Create a better background and use dummy images that are appealing.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I’m not the best “designer” to give you a whole lot of advice on this one but I do like finding patterns… I’ve seen so many people post in the forums about feedback on their PSD designs, and one thing I’ve noticed that seems to be common trend with most of them posted in the forum (especially with ones saying theirs has been rejected) is that they always plop in one dummy image repeating itself throughout the layout, but if you check out all the top selling PSD themes, they all have realistic content throughout the design.

I think many people overlook the importance of the real-life final presentation of the PSD . This is just one thing I’ve noticed. So, aside from the actual design, I would take some time and put in some nice looking dummy content before submitting. I think it really helps for when the average person sees your design, and they’re able to visualize it much better… and think, “hey that could work for me, I think I’ll buy it.” ... and cha-ching!

251 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
web_gab says

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I’m not the best “designer” to give you a whole lot of advice on this one but I do like finding patterns… I’ve seen so many people post in the forums about feedback on their PSD designs, and one thing I’ve noticed that seems to be common trend with most of them posted in the forum (especially with ones saying theirs has been rejected) is that they always plop in one dummy image repeating itself throughout the layout, but if you check out all the top selling PSD themes, they all have realistic content throughout the design.

I think many people overlook the importance of the real-life final presentation of the PSD . This is just one thing I’ve noticed. So, aside from the actual design, I would take some time and put in some nice looking dummy content before submitting. I think it really helps for when the average person sees your design, and they’re able to visualize it much better… and think, “hey that could work for me, I think I’ll buy it.” ... and cha-ching!

100% agree! It take more time, indeed, but it helps a lot!

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

I think you’re definitely right about that…I’ll sure make some change :) thanks

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

100% agree! It take more time, indeed, but it helps a lot!

+1 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by