2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

How have referrals been for all of you lately? I have found referrals to be performing better than my actual theme :P (keep in mind I only have one theme on here at the moment).

I’m happy with April :)

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Mastergreed says

Not as good as the previous one, but this month it’s a real passive income, as I haven’t made any theme in April, but still it’s the second best month already.

2529 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Yeah – I think the key is to introduce at least one new template every two months or so.

23 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
cssdesigns says

I haven’t uploaded a new theme in 2-3 months but I’m still making pretty decent income to my surprise! However, I just submitted a new theme I am hoping to do well :D So maybe May will be my record breaking month

120 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
cdavidson says

doing not bad. constent income from my graphics river stuff and the themes are slowly picking up.

with the input and advice from customers tho ill hopefully submit more stuff that gets a decent amount of sales.

may hop on over to the flash side aswell and submit some stuff over there at a later time.

6 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+1 more
sixshootermedia says

I’m enjoying my first week of adding themes :-)

April looks to be the 3rd consecutive record breaking month in terms of referrals too.

Good times!

478 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kevinsturf says

For me since it’s my first template selling on here, it’s been good so far for a beginner. I’m currently working on one to submit, not nearly finished though, hopefully things will pick up for me in the near future.

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

I only started posting files to ThemeForest about mid-March, but I can say that things have been steadily ramping up since then – there’s amazing days where I’ll sell 30+ items, and off days where I might only make a sale or two, but overall it’s been progressively getting better.

I think I’m still in the initial learning curve of the marketplace though, where every week I learn new things about how to offer products that people will use, how to drive more traffic, and how to write my product descriptions to generate the most interest. So far, so good though. I anticipate sales will begin to level off and even drop as my products begin to age (I find that the first week or two are great, after that things slow down), but every time I offer a new product it generates a little extra interest (and an increase in sales) for the rest of my portfolio.

Regarding Graphic River, I have a much harder time making sales over there and I’m even listed on their top sellers list – I guess it just feels like that the Graphic River library is populated with a bunch of “so-so” products, so it’s hard to get noticed or make an impact. That’s not to say there’s not great work over there, it’s just a lot easier to whip together a mediocre PSD and hit upload than it is to flesh out a site template & code it. It’s still a fun community to be a part of though, you’ve just gotta work for every sale you make.

Referrals haven’t really done much for me – in fact, out of 500 or so unique hits that I’ve driven here, only 5 have signed up and none have converted to $$$, but that’s less of a concern of mine since I never hoped to drive a lot of income through referrals anyways.

I will say that it’s required a fair amount more of my time than I expected to really keep up with all the comments, updates, and general maintenance – but I think I’ll learn to systematize a lot of that in the future.

71 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
karu says

well it has been a decent month , since i uploaded just one template which has not done well :(

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

This was my best month so far, sales gone up by more then 400%, this all happend since i changed from PSD files to site templates and wordpress themes

So great month and i’ll hope May will be even better ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by