4 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
ctsgraphics says

Clean, simple, minimal design — built in InDesgin (which GR says they want more files in InDesign…)

Also, why is “doesn’t meet current technical requirements” a euphemism for “We don’t like it”?

\\
3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion
1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi! Are you try to sell this like a flyer or like a broshure, ... ?

Btw. design is good for me. :)

4 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
ctsgraphics says

Yeah, it’s a flyer.

@harmonikas996, like your stuff, so thanks, appreciated.

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

To simple or there are already other files like this one…Try to create some depth with the text make the main titles a little bit bigger …that is what I will try to change Hope u get it approved :D

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Yeah, it’s a flyer. @harmonikas996, like your stuff, so thanks, appreciated.

Thank you. You are great too.

try to create another 3-4 pages and sell like a magazine pages.

I was thinking that is magazine, not flyer. :)

4 posts
+1 more
ctsgraphics says

@harmonikas996 thanks. Yeah, actually this was a page from a booklet — and I realized that the problem is it probably doesn’t work on it’s own, event tho it works as a booklet page. Might as well just submit the whole booklet!

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

@harmonikas996 thanks. Yeah, actually this was a page from a booklet — and I realized that the problem is it probably doesn’t work on it’s own, event tho it works as a booklet page. Might as well just submit the whole booklet!

No probs, I am here to help you.

make one or two more pages with simillar content and design and sell like a booklet.

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
315 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan says

I see some problems in the typography, and less the overall design seems a BIT basic…... Please wait and see other’s replies… just a try to help you

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
capabel says

I don’t do any design work or illustration, but I do purchase and have jobs often. I agree with the comment it’s very basic. A few pictures on a white background with a logo and text is a plain as vanilla ice cream.

I would use some type of neutral background color to frame the brochure and then put a white border around the pictures to make them come forward. The logo should be a lot bigger and you should consider putting some type of edging around the whole thing. You can also angle the text on one corner so it looks like a page opening.

Bottom line is anyone can put a few pics on a white background and add text in Word you need to elevate your style and design beyond that.

by
by
by
by
by
by