Looking For: WordPress Developer (Prefferably Elite or that has a high rate with Envato)
To Do: A Restaurant (Super complete.) WordPress Theme
With: Somebody who knows his stuff.
How Long:Ideally, 1.5 months, but 2.5 months is fine.
Why: I can offer Promotional Videos, AE, long hours of work, perhaps some investment into the theme.
I’ve just reviewed a Restaurant Theme (PSD) that I completed some time ago and decided that it’s ready to be “out there”. A bit of it:
(Before – The theme is not released/I can’t submit it yet because I am waiting for a photographer to complete his job and send me some great photos – Aye, I believe so much in the theme that I even paid for top-quality photography/videos! Screens of it will be shown via email, once I confirm you are not the evil competition.)
What I can offer: 0) In my themeforest history, I only got one theme rejected for design, but it was a well long time ago. Most of my PSDs got accepted (even after the ‘harder times’) without a rejection. I no longer have the emails to prove it, but I could gladly ask Envato for it, since they’re awesome guys Altough I must admit I had some issues here and there with our latest theme, Zephyr.
1) Objective (non-subjective) Analysis shows it has more features & usability than most Restaurant Themes on themeforest (An example is Events Handling). So I’ve compared it to these themes and the result is that the theme is bigger, therefore it could, in theory, reach out to a bigger mass.
2) It’s really built with you and me in mind, it’s not going to make your life a hell to code – I’ve used a special 1140px grid for Bootstrap and a 24px baseline which makes everything super-duper accurate in terms of measurements. Also, there’s a 100% consistency amongst layers/sizes/fonts.
3) I also do After Effects and we’re going to have some amazing effects on the theme which are meant to deliver a clear message. I’ll also make font icons, to optimize the theme’s speed. If the theme ends up to be really good as I imagine it would be, a promotional video may come to play.
4) Some people said I am crazy or too much demanding, but I always treat my work as serious as possible, so I’ll always support you at any hour (if possible). So you’ll always get stuff from me in time and I’ll always go that extra-mile
5) If the theme turns out to be solid & good, I’m all for investing money towards advertising.
The theme has many, many variations and when I say unique, please believe me, section headers. There’s a lot of variety to it, so we’ll split the theme into 3 major layouts/styles, to fit better for each niche.
What I want from you:
1) Be Elite for the higher rates (Elite in my eyes means nothing, it really just shows that you’ve sold a lot, but it makes no difference to me from the quality perspective, I’m just looking for a higher cut, not trying to be bad, because I also were a beginner.), or not really – but be close to that 70%.
2) Be serious about this. I am not going to give this to somebody unless they can certainly say they’ll complete it 100%. I’m looking to finish the theme in, ideally, 1.5 months from its “release” or maximum 2.5 months.
3) I sometimes miss stuff, because you can’t really think of everything. You should be able to add features on top, even without me. But the core things are done. Speaking of small, additional stuff.
4) Have some business (common) sense when it comes to themes.
5) Once again, be serious about it – Only giving it to somebody who’ll do it 100% and not tell me that his HDD crashed. 6) I always demanded super-seriousness and a rigurous schedule, altough, this won’t be the case, because I don’t want it to be done soon. Altough, ofcourse, the sooner the better!
So do you fit? What is next? If you say “I’m your guy.” then just mail me at email@example.com or via my profile and tell me if you’re interested and I’ll show you the beauty.
Your message should look like:
“Hi, I’m interested in your theme and I can say that I am the kickassest that there ever was, here’s my profile link.”
or just ismply:
“Interested. Profile link:”.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Well, atleast someone replied.
I may be interested in but need to see some samples first. Would you mind to share some screen-shots?Skype; tzam13ti http://www.ki-themes.com/contact
Thanks for the reply.
But I’ve found somebody a long time ago.