220 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
TheVibeColours says

R.I.P. ... When I say the news this morning..i feel a pain in my soul, I imagine the family what feels..

Paul Walker a friend , a rider , a familist ! R.I.P :(:crying:

5 posts
  • Located in United States
cdesign71 says

Sad is when a family starves to death in Africa not when a rich guy dies in a Porsche, probably because of speed. So much ignorance in this world.

333 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Sad is when a family starves to death in Africa not when a rich guy dies in a Porsche, probably because of speed. So much ignorance in this world.

+1
Couldn’t agree more, thanks!

298 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Endat says

WARNING: OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT BELOW

I really feel for Paul Walker and his family. It makes me sad, because while I’m not a fan of his movies, I think he was a great human being. But I am also very thankful that no one else was killed.

Very sad when you trust someone with your life and they end up killing you. In my opinion, Paul Walker was murdered by a very reckless and irresponsible person. This is not a Fast and Furious movie, it’s real life… In real life, when you drive a 200mph Porsche Carrara GT (or any supercar) without any degree of respect, you die. Reminds me of when Ryan Dunn (Jackass guy) crashed his Porsche GT3 at 130mph while drunk, it’s not the car’s fault.. the car was only a machine following the instructions of a very stupid and irresponsible driver. Such irresponsible people should not be allowed to drive anything capable of more than 65mph.

Every article I read mentions a 45mph speed limit sign, as if the speed limit has anything to do with it… it wouldn’t matter if the speed limit was 15mph or 85mph or Unlimited.. The fact of the matter is, the driver was likely (by the looks of the car) going over 180mph.. In a city filled with curbs, intersections, pot holes, dips in the road, pedestrians, crosswalks, bicycle riders, buses and slow moving vehicles.. such actions would only be performed by someone with no regard for himself or others.

Furthermore, it makes me sick that someone would stand there recording a video and not even bother to help, regardless of who was inside.. Some people watch so many damn movies, they have a hard time when it comes to reality.

.. please don’t criticize my opinion. I am done venting about this.. and I apologize if I offended anyone (including the friends or family of the driver) :crying:

383 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

:(

5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

I agree Endat, its never about the speed though, its the sudden stop unfortunately. I was chatting wth some friends, and yes it is an absolutely horrific accident that could not have happened within legal speed limits .. but does make you wonder that had the car been a front engine car would the outcome have been so severe.

Very sad nonetheless

133 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
ic0de says

Roger Rodas was his name. Rest in peace.

182 posts
  • Located in Russian Federation
cjramirez says

well played … fond memories Paul..(

111 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
bakircius says

Rest in Peace…

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
PixelBin says

This “rich guy” was at a charity event raising money for the typhoon victims and wasn’t the one driving the car. Nice informed opinion you have there. So much ignorance, indeed.

by
by
by
by
by
by