2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
apriormemory says

I just purchased http://themeforest.net/item/jphotolio-responsive-wedding-photography-wp-theme/2820793 and now what do I do?? I downloaded the files. Where is the template. How do I put my stuff into it? Isn’t there supposed to be some kind of file manager? I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out what to do. Please somebody help me

3415 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Have you installed WordPress on your server? Once you do that, you can upload and install the theme, then manage your site through WordPress’ interface :)

11 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
noref says

I just purchased http://themeforest.net/item/jphotolio-responsive-wedding-photography-wp-theme/2820793 and now what do I do?? I downloaded the files. Where is the template. How do I put my stuff into it? Isn’t there supposed to be some kind of file manager? I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out what to do. Please somebody help me
Email me at Stormpill19@gmail.com :) And I’ll help you for Free :)
3568 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

As Sevenspark says – install WordPress to your server first. Then if you look in the download you will find a documentation/help file and there you will find some instructions on the basics.

2 posts
apriormemory says

I talked to someone from wordpress and they said that I cant add a third party template. I am so lost

3568 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Ah you have a Wordpress.com site not self hosting. You need to have your own domain and hosting to use the Wordpress themes from here. We have some free time and could do it for you as a favour if you want. charlie4282@hotmail.com if you want any help or further explanation. Thanks

3415 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

You’re referring to wordpress.com. If you want to use a custom theme, you need to set up a self-hosted installation on your own server based on the software available from WordPress.org

See WordPress.com and WordPress.org for a good reference :)

2 posts
mistinm says

Hi – I know this thread is old, but I can’t find the answer I’m looking for. I just bought the jphotolio theme. I unzipped the file and a new folder is on my desktop. When I go to my the backend of my wordpress site Appearance>Themes>Upload New Theme - And now I’m lost! What am I uploading? There’s a lot of stuff in that folder. I tried Style.css – but that didn’t work. Help?

2 posts
mistinm says

It’s my first time to buy a theme

1454 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

YOu have to upload the whole .zip file you have downloaded.

by
by
by
by
by
by