- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Hi – I know this thread is old, but I can’t find the answer I’m looking for. I just bought the jphotolio theme. I unzipped the file and a new folder is on my desktop. When I go to my the backend of my wordpress site Appearance>Themes>Upload New Theme
-And now I’m lost! What am I uploading? There’s a lot of stuff in that folder. I tried Style.css – but that didn’t work. Help?
YOu have to upload the whole .zip file you have downloaded.
Hi mistinm, as OriginalEXE kindly pointed, please take a moment to follow the steps from the visual guide below. It will help you to successfully install/activate your WordPress theme.
If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.
Inside your download package you must have an archive file (*.zip). This file must be uploaded.