7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Nowhere is written it is not allowed. You only may not pack your already available templates in one bundle and sell it together.

Is what i will do next. :)

I will create ten new items and put them in one pack item.

Don’t get me wrong, is nothing against your item, I like it, I just need an answer from the staff so I can start building packs to.

1000 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

doru,

Packs have always been allowed in all categories.

1549 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

You are right doru. There are two meanings what packs actually are.

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

doru, Packs have always been allowed in all categories.

thank you :)

looks like my time on activeden is a burden. I’ve wrongly believed the rules are the same on all marketplaces. can you point me out where I can find the rules that apply only for videohive?

2148 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Don’t get me wrong, is nothing against your item, I like it, I just need an answer from the staff so I can start building packs to.

Didn’t took it offensive so don’t worry :) The reason I made a pack is because these Logo Stings are very short and simple and many of them may not be complex enough to be a standalone template.

When there is no reason to make a pack I’d sell it as standalone, that’s what I would suggest to everyone. There was another pack some days after my one got approved, that has 9 full-sized animations in it. I think they would have gotten more sales if submitted alone.

So: If you think they will sell as standalone, submit it as stand alone. It will bring you more frontpage exposure and more sales.

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

Well my last project is a pack of reveals and it was approved so obviously it’s not forbidden. Also I remember reading all possible marketplace/envato rules and there was no mention about this being forbidden.

by
by
by
by
by
by