1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
iJihad says

i need help to change habitat theme to suit RTL languages :D. Does that cost money? how much .. :)

4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
zakk123 says

I need a developer to help me modify the breeze theme so I can have a protected private side to the site. I have an order requisition system that my sales people use in field and need them to be able to enter log in credentials in a nice theme based authentication screen. After they enter their user and pass then they will be shown the hidden protected links that give them access to the requisition system. I need someone who can assist me with this fairly quickly… I also need the private stuff to not be indexed by the search engines and show up on searches… I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Chris

1 post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
artdenye says

I need someone to help me modify the Avisio theme ( http://themeforest.net/item/avisio-business-and-portfolio/full_screen_preview/113278 ) . I wnat to use carousel posts like in ( http://themeforest.net/item/zillapress-wordpress-magazine-community-theme/full_screen_preview/120675 ) instead built in aviaslider . What does it cost ?

4 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
to-ny says
1 post
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
dbriand says

i am looking for someone with a good sense of style, layout and use of shortcodes to help me in by building out the prestige dark theme vol 1 for me for three sites. i will pay you well for your time, but this must be a prioritized project … each site is almost a carbon copy of the other with very few differences (logo’s, staff member pics, address etc). please contact me asap at davidgbriand(at)gmail.com so we can work out the details. you must be able to start immediately. thanks guys and i look forward to hearing from you. i did one earlier and even though im a novice at this stuff it only took me about 6 hours of straight work, so this won’t hold you up too much. there will also be some photoshop work to size pics for the sliders etc.

dave

137 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Graphitizer says

i am looking for someone with a good sense of style, layout and use of shortcodes to help me in by building out the prestige dark theme vol 1 for me for three sites. i will pay you well for your time, but this must be a prioritized project … each site is almost a carbon copy of the other with very few differences (logo’s, staff member pics, address etc). please contact me asap at davidgbriand(at)gmail.com so we can work out the details. you must be able to start immediately. thanks guys and i look forward to hearing from you. i did one earlier and even though im a novice at this stuff it only took me about 6 hours of straight work, so this won’t hold you up too much. there will also be some photoshop work to size pics for the sliders etc. dave

Just Emailed you!

Regards, Avinash

3 posts
abosami says

I want to change newscate from left to right .. support RTL ..

how can do it?

how many ?

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ehong33234 says

Greetings! I am looking for someone to do some basic front end customization to the Complexity 2 theme that I already have installed and setup.

Please see this thread for more information: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/developer-needed-for-complexity-2-theme-modifications/37050?page=1#349442

Feel free to ask questions here or message me on the other thread, or send me a private message to inquire more. If you can bid and send some samples of previous work (and involvement) that would be great!

Thank you!

34 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
WOLFTHEMES says

I’v been contemplating on doing themes myself for some time, but i just hate designing, most of the work i do is for other designers needing development work, html/css, WP, child-themes, help setting up sites, maintenance and so on.

so count me in Kriesi or anyone else that needs good professional help/customization/coding etc.

i’d rather be helping others than doing my own themes.

So i’m currently available for freelance work

cheers…J

34 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
WOLFTHEMES says

ooops, did i write something wrong, or was it someone else. last thing i want is to give the wrong impression.

i’ll rephrase my message to:

Please add me to your list Kriesi :)

by
by
by
by
by
by