274 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Anjum says

Hi Kriesi there is more fun
Build up your own team with these guys

hahaha

381 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
redfactory says

Hi Folks!

We’re also looking for wizards and ninja’s who would like to do customizations for our buyers. We simply can’t handle all the requests for theme customizations. We’ll build up a list of authors we can refer buyers too. Like Kriesi said, it’s all up to you. You decide if you take on the client and how much you ask. We simply deliver you a potential client :)

Pass me an email if you’re interested! :)

Cheers!

356 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
FutureSight says

We do cutom stuff with samurai precision! :bigevilgrin:

381 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
redfactory says
FutureSight said

I’ve added you to our The Restaurant theme detail page :) Other themes will follow as well!

Cheers!

356 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
FutureSight says
redfactory said
FutureSight said

I’ve added you to our The Restaurant theme detail page :) Other themes will follow as well!

Cheers!

nice one!

Can I see it?

27 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
iWebStudio says

I’m very interested.. please add to your list

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
cscartusa says

I’m looking for someone to take a custom HTML theme and integrate it into a custom WP admin panel.

Anyone have exp with that side of it?

Contact me and let me know what you have done (samples) and I will explain the project further.

Thanks, Tony

381 posts
+6 more
redfactory says
FutureSight said
redfactory said
FutureSight said

Cheers!

nice one!

Can I see it?

I’m not allowed to post links to my items here. Simply click on my name and check our portfolio. It’s on the item page of The Restaurant :)

382 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MelforDMThemes says

You can add me too if you want, between doing support in the forum and working in my dayjob I sometimes got sparetime I need to fill :) Thanks!

356 posts
+4 more
FutureSight says
redfactory said
FutureSight said
redfactory said
FutureSight said

Cheers!

nice one!

Can I see it?
I’m not allowed to post links to my items here. Simply click on my name and check our portfolio. It’s on the item page of The Restaurant :)

Thanks! :)

BTW where you got section with your other items, images are not shown.

by
by
by
by
by
by