3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
Kriesi, you rock it!!, congrats, and by the way, count me in. I don´t have themes or templates here (no time yet) but i´m very good with wp…. i can show you by email what can i do. :)
I just wanted to recommend Roberto (rg) who responded on this thread [http://www.rgdesign.org/]. I was one of the people bothering Kriesi for help with customization of the Cubit theme. Roberto helped us and did exactly what we needed quickly and efficiently with no problems at all. He was also very good with constant communication and feedback. Highly recommended! Tim

highly recommended! Roberto is an incredible coder! He has done some work for us too and 110% satisfaction guaranteed!

even though Roberto didnt reply to this thread… ;)

3135 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
The purpose of this thread is to list freelancers available for much smaller jobs. You would be best served by posting this to one of the dedicated job-posting boards. Although with a budget like that you are likely best off finding a plugin that can already do this.

Read the whole post kid, Kriesi sent his clients to this thread so they can hire coders.

155 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Warll says

Don’t think I don’t know what he said nor suppose that your subtle demeaning word choice has been lost on me.

“All you need to do is tell me here, so I got a list of a few poeple willing to provide customizations. “

It wasn’t meant to be a job board but rather a place to source freelancers.

Krisei only later mentioned that he would send clients to random pages, which again implies that he excepts there to be freelancers on said page.

Thus to post jobs here goes against the topic’s intentions, nor would this be a suitable place for job postings since traffic to it is primarily clients in search of labor.

Now one could have made the argument that this topic is a suitable place for job postings, thus countering my original post, but you didn’t. Rather you choose to assume that you had a better ‘reading’ of krisei’s intentions and then expressed it with intention to hurt, thus making an ass out of you and me.

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
diameter says

I need some customization on a WP theme I’ve purchased. How would you suggest I find someone who can help? Please email me at osmosisdesign@gmail.com if you have any ideas or would be interested in helping with this small project. Thanks!

3 posts
  • Located in United States
JeremyAragon says

I’m a bit of a wordpress junkie! http://jeremyaragon.com ;)

2 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Uninhabited says

Hello there, I need some customisation done on one of Krisei’s themes. Here’s what I need: i) Remove a sidebar widget on the front page and change the body text to full width. ii) Create a full-width option for page templates. Please drop me a note including a quote if possible. Cheers.

2 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Uninhabited says

^Whooopsy, you can drop me a note here: uninhabitedsoul@hotmail.com Thank you.

5 posts
  • Located in China
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Defendor says

I’m not good at design.

but I have full experience of wp, php, html, css, javascript and actionscript.

1 post
  • Located in Germany
srolfsen says

Hi Kriesi,

im a neighbor of you. I come from Germany and i love to work with HTML , CSS and wordpress.
So count me in. I´m available.
Bye

PS: awesome work you did

2 posts
videodro2 says
Hey Kriesi, When I have extra time, I’d be glad to pick up some extra work. Just let me know. :)

hey and how are you , i’m looking for some one to show me how to put bg images on my website. www.hiphopassassins.com here are 2 links of examples i’m talking about… ex: 2 http://hiphopassassins.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture-25.png

ex: 1 http://hiphopassassins.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Picture-24.png

let me know your price and when you can start..

you will have to show me how to go about it not just do it

by
by
by
by
by
by