730 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says
http://youtu.be/53m0syaPg9A?hd=1 (watch in full screen HD)

I quit.

1179 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

I wonder if I could direct any of those 2 million hits to my AJ page so they can buy the two music tracks of mine used in this video. :D

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Phuuuu….genius :) How can he use that masking lasso so quick :(

Thanks for sharing Tim.

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more

Drawing and painting is one of the arts that will baffle me. This is a pretty awesome video.

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

I wonder if I could direct any of those 2 million hits to my AJ page so they can buy the two music tracks of mine used in this video. :D

Gareth, i would ask him friendly to put links to your music into the description. Would only be fair, and i’m sure some people wonder who made the music (so did i) and would love to buy the tracks.

+12 more

Thanks Soniccube. And Tim for bringing this to my attention in the first place.

212 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
MusicPremium says

wow completely amazing… i’m really impressed by 1/ his talent 2/ the time he spend on this masterpiece… crazy !!!!

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Wow

63 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
m1chelangel0 says

I wish :)

2181 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Envato team says

:OOOOOOO

by
by
by
by
by
by