156 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SachaG says

I’m wondering if I could submit a social design icon set like the ones found here: http://webdesignledger.com/freebies/the-best-social-media-icons-all-in-one-place

Obviously they would feature company logos, so from a copyright point of view I’m not sure if this is ok…?

2201 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

Hi and thanks for asking.

Unfortunately we do not allow these icons right now because of the copyrighted logo issue. Perhaps that future licensing possibilities may arise which will cover such submissions.

Thanks again! Arik

3 posts
joyreece says

I would like one that just IMPLIES that it is a link to Twitter without actually using the logo. I don’t see anything like this on Graphic River right now. Is there any way I can submit a request for someone to design one?

I saw on one of the Theme Forest templates a blue feather next to the Twitter feed, but now I cannot find it for the life of me. I would be willing to buy the icon if I could find it or if someone could design a new one.

It looked like a blue bird flew away and left a feather behind. It was curling upward and was illustrated but not overly cute or cartoony, but not too realistic either. (I know, I’m starting to sound like one of the clients they make fun of in Freelance Freedom.)

I have a few images that come close that I can provide.

Email me if you can help!

Joy Reece

2201 posts
+4 more
ArikB says

Hi Joy

“Have you tried using the search?”: http://graphicriver.net/searches?term=twitter&type=files

We have twitter birds and twitter icons, If you want an artsy type of icon I can certainly recommend Twitter bird .

3 posts
joyreece says

Hi Arik,

I did do that search, but I guess I just have my heart set on the idea of a single feather. (You’re right, though, that Twitter Bird is the one that most closely resembles the style I’m looking for.)

Does Graphic River allow users to post specific requests like that, or do I need to post it on Freelance Switch?

Thank you!

Joy

2201 posts
+4 more
ArikB says

You can post an item request or a freelancer request on the forums. I’d suggest making a new topic though.

by
by
by
by
by
by