11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
TefJones says

So as of lately I’ve been noticing some templates for sale with some social media logos inside the preview file. A whiiiiile ago (maybe around a year ago) I uploaded some templates with the facebook and twitter logos on the template as part of the preview (not included in the actual download) and I was denied my upload because I was told to take the logos OFF of the preview file. My question is: -Are the social media logos now allowed to be used in the preview image of the template? -Are they still NOT allowed in the actual download?

Just trying to gain some final clarity on the matter cause I was told they WERE NOT allowed to be used in the preview images but I now see them in a LOT of the preview images.

243 posts I wield art like a gun, but I aim to please you
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
SeraphimChris says

Some of those files are using Social Media logo fonts.

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
TefJones says

Some of them are. But some of them are ALSO using the actual logos. Im seeing some that have the Facebook, YouTube, AND Twitter logos ALL on the template. Not just the fonts, the actual logos. Im extremely confused on this matter cause I was told NO logos should be included in the template but Im now seeing the opposite. Trying to gain some clarity before I upload any temps with logos again and they get rejected for that exact reason.

18 posts
  • Croatia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
dodimir says

Few months ago I had same situation, reviewer told me to remove social logos from preview file. Since then I don’t use them on my flyers but many time i notice that detail on other flyers.

I can understand that reviewers have a little bit different overall approve criteria, but there is no doubt with social icons… if they said we can’t use it, then it should apply on everyone

by
by
by
by
by
by