1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
EmericVic says

Hi guys,

Just a short question: Is there anyone with knowledge about building an entire social network? I have a document explaining the features and function i want the site to have. Would include, video, photo, some data generated user profile updates and the classic you find out there. Also would need to be able to do the graphics as well. Also I would prefer to have it on a new CMS if possible, or just raw code Was thinking that probably there is a team of guys here that know each other etc, and would like to give it a try… Hopefully i’m in the right place How much would the price be?

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I have built an entire social networking site as my own little project but it wasn’t set out to be anything more than that. It was built by creating a custom CMS. Please contact me through my profile page and we can talk more about budget and such

Regards, BenSheppard

38 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
sidneyvan94 says
im the js programmer and user interface designer for this upcoming social network https://www.grewpler.com/developers.php

just mail me through my profile and we can talk

10 posts
  • Located in Europe
zmaad says

Hi there EmericVic,

We can convert your forward plan into a fully working social networking website.

Please provide me with your email or Skype so we can continue this chat more.

Send us an email sales(at)zmaad.com when you are ready.

Look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards, Alex,

by
by
by
by
by
by