311 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
dr3772 says

Unfortunately your submission Varshi | Multi-Purpose Muse Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. Here’s some feedback from our Review team on why it couldn’t be accepted. I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your item does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality designs become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

demo : http://themefun.co/varshi/

Please Help Me – Thanks

no-thumbnail
manoharthedeveloper Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
manoharthedeveloper says

Hi There,

you are very lucky to get soft rejected. I see lot of improvements everywhere , you are far away from getting selected. By the I doubt its a soft reject if yes what is the reason behind rejection , reviewer might given you some instructions.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ThemeCodex says

Certain details like the header/navigation, buttons and other smaller things don’t seem to blend in with the rest. I like the font that you are using, but the line height seems inadequate. Maybe you should make the body font size a little larger and make sure that this matches the line height. 160% should be a about right. Also the buttons instantly change to the hover state without any type of transition. With a design like this I expect to see smooth transitions.

Maybe should ask another designer or web design expert to have a look at it. If you’ve been working on a project yourself for some time, you are blind to certain things that other may point out instantly.

Good luck with your project! :)

311 posts
+2 more
dr3772 says

Looking for more help :( Any One here to help me ?

311 posts
+2 more
dr3772 says
12 posts
thepixeltribe says

Hi, what did you do different? I just received a similar reject message this morning :( Thanks :)

311 posts
+2 more
dr3772 says

Hi, what did you do different? I just received a similar reject message this morning :( Thanks :)

Changed all – subtitles font to one font. added more line height

and more text size & color (Improved)

changed some sections. (Improved) (Footer & Header)

i’dont know this will work for you :) .

All the best :)

12 posts
thepixeltribe says

Thanks Ramesh, This has helped me more than you can imagine :D

by
by
by
by
by
by