332 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
danielartro says

Hi i got a soft refected item and i need your feedback.

This is what the reviewer wrote me : Unfortunately the design is not getting improved here. You need to think of putting some more work into the file here and improve the design. Work on the graphics more and think about making the flyer pop out a bit more.

Thank you !

788 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

take away all the glow and add saturation and contrast for starters

14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KotaroDesign says

The gradient does not really match and I recommend using a different font for the title as well as the names. Also their outline does not really match and the background is a bit distracting when reading “A night with the worlds best”. Also maybe exchange the pink for either silver or gold? Just my opinion though ;)

332 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
danielartro says

i have updated the flyer and they write me :The file still needs considerable further work. The item is too generic and similar to other files on the site.

I don’t know what to do to this flyer

Can anyone give me some ideas ? This was my limit.

Thank you !

188 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
thomask3r says

I would go for something different. There are too many flyer like this out there. I bet if I took the time, I could find 100 flyers that looks exactly liket this one. Try something different. Be creative and stand out in the crowd. This will get you more sales aswell :)

Good luck!

788 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

move the city picture behind the girls so you can give the info text clear way to be read, strip the outer-glow from the diamonds, then follow an approved flyer flow. go to officialpsds.com to get more elements but be-careful with infringements

75 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

danielarto,

Hmm… I think something may be up with the lower text. It’s not a lot of information, yet it’s taking up half of the flyer. I would suggest making the lower text/details significantly smaller in font size.

The styling for “Girlsnight” is very similar to the styling of all of the rest of the text on the flyer. My suggestion would be to try something different with this particular “lead text.”

One of the ideas I see going on with this flyer is a “trinity” concept. You’ve got 3 main models or elements positioned around a triangular design. This is very cool. I’d personally like to see you integrate more focus on this trinity aspect of your design. Many concerts and events use 3 leading artists and/or dj’s in their promotions.

Keep working on it. I’m curious to see where it goes.

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

by
by
by
by
by
by