Reason: The overall aesthetics of the design could be improved with a font that’s better suited to the concept and refining the shape of the image. The illustration is fairly complex, consider ways to scale and simplify the illustration to create a more balanced design and upload the strongest concept. The design needs further refinements to the layout and balance of the design.
Guys I need suggestions.
Which number of logo variation is improved as per above reason to soft reject.
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I like No5.
Would be nice is the ? was more rounded and have a more rounded curve on the top
Gotta agree with sherman here… #5 does look the best out of them all…and add a curve to the question mark..perhaps a better font choice for it…unless it’s a vector shape. Also make it a tad bigger.
I also agree with both Sherman & Elilsakov. Also try making the question more curved and if possible make it stand out a bit more. Really nice concept though overall!!
Thanks for valuable comments and instructions.
Now what about this modified logo ?
Yeah the modified version is a lot better. just give it a shot, and good luck.