This is my first submision on TF, i worked hard on it, but unfortunately it was soft rejected.
I need your feedback and advices.
Soft Rejected Reason: 1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics. 2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design. 3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale. 4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.
Preview Image: Here
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
Sebastian Groenendaal forwarded your e-mail since I designed it ( Sebastian Coded it. )
1. Increase line-height. Every paragraph seems to lack a decent line-height. 2. Increase Padding. It seems most of the text have a 10px padding. I always use a minimum of 20px. Let it breathe a little bit. 3. I personally would decrease the contrast of the borders, they seem a little bit harsh. 4. Create a minimum of 4 different structures, in case you haven’t done so.
These are my tips. I’m sure they’ll approve it as it’s better than some of the Templates people release here.