Reason: Please make sure that the default WordPress CSS classes are covered in your stylesheet. – Please make sure wp_header and footer are included in the appropriate place. – No content width has been defined. Example: if ( ! isset( $content_width ) ) $content_width = 900; – Make sure that JS files are being loaded up conditionally for each page and they’re included using wp_enqueue. – Please do not deregister WP default jquery, it is a bad practice, more info – http://wpcandy.com/teaches/how-to-load-scripts-in-wordpress-themes#comment-517876 – A live preview or more screenshots will massively improve sales.
I submitted to the Site Templates Category.can you confirm the reason behind these points if it is a theme independent of wordpress? Why do we need to consider wordpress default css classes for the theme, for what reason?
if you’d uploded the html template to the Site Templates Category and it is not a wp theme, i think the reviewer should have a look at your files again, carefully. Seems there is a mistake
Probably just a misunderstanding. Just contact the reviewer
again soft rejected with different reason:
1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics and spacing.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design.
3. Overall template’s typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale. The use of one color across so many typographic elements creates a somewhat “flat” appearance and reduces overall visual hierarchy, which is important for structured eye flow.
4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the template may just swing the decision in your favor.
Live preview What should i do exactly ?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.