1191 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
dotnpix says

Hi, I re-upload several time in [Soft Rejected] Real Estate Business Card . But reviewer inform me (We have not received any updated files for review. Please make sure you submit the files properly.)

When I submit file for review button then show me

Page Not Found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

What can I do now?

339 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
kevinhamil says

Request staff reply here, and submit a support ticket.

OverflowDesignGroup
OverflowDesignGroup Recent Posts Threads Started
35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
OverflowDesignGroup says

Re-Submit your file. Contacting support takes way too long. It’s just easier to re-upload and re-submit.

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

Re-Submit your file. Contacting support takes way too long. It’s just easier to re-upload and re-submit.

Totally agree, the couple of times i opened a ticket, it took 2-3 weeks for an answer. :D

1191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dotnpix says

I re-submit in 5 times. But every time show Page Not Found page. I also have a Ticket ID #VGX-586-48839. May be the file remove in server or any kind of problem in [Soft Rejected] category.

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
totopc says

IMO..Just delete the “soft reject item” it and resubmit it back to the queue.. And just add the some reviewer notes upon submitting that might help.

1191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dotnpix says

IMO..Just delete the “soft reject item” it and resubmit it back to the queue.. And just add the some reviewer notes upon submitting that might help.

Why I delete soft reject item in hidden tab. Resubmit take a 10-12 days long in print category.

See this link http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/127/57/what-is-a-soft-rejection

Just Update Item and re-upload anything you’ve changed.

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
totopc says

Yeah it might take 10-12 days approx but if you still got the error when just resubmitting the soft reject section ” Update Item” (that’s the hidden items section right?).. Well i think its better to delete it and re-start uploading the item.. on the other hand you could be patient and wait for the staff to get through the problem and just move forward to other items. I tend to get anxious in the items when its hidden or has errors on it :D I hope you won’t be so uptight on this one item, just move forward and wait for the staff to fix it :)

1191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dotnpix says

Yeah it might take 10-12 days approx but if you still got the error when just resubmitting the soft reject section ” Update Item” (that’s the hidden items section right?).. Well i think its better to delete it and re-start uploading the item.. on the other hand you could be patient and wait for the staff to get through the problem and just move forward to other items. I tend to get anxious in the items when its hidden or has errors on it :D I hope you won’t be so uptight on this one item, just move forward and wait for the staff to fix it :)

Totopc, thanks for your nice suggestion. I’m waiting for staff to fix it…

OverflowDesignGroup
OverflowDesignGroup Recent Posts Threads Started
35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
OverflowDesignGroup says

FYI, by updating you might get another reviewer that will have another perspective or just outright ignore your updates. It’s happened a couple of times to me.

Good luck mate.

by
by
by
by
by
by