• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
djjeep says

I got this logo refused based on this reason: “Reason: The overall aesthetics of the design could be improved with a font that’s better suited to the concept and refining the shape of the image. You need to work over the general design here, considering the overall look and feel. The logo mark is too complicated and detailed.”

Logo can be seen here: http://1.s3.envato.com/files/31184161/Digital%20Fruit%20Logo%20Template01.jpg so what do you think i should improve to get it approved?...

834 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
djjeep says

OOoooops…..sorry…

I got this logo refused based on this reason: You need to work over the general design here, considering the overall look and feel. The logo mark is too complicated and detailed.

Logo can be seen here: http://1.s3.envato.com/files/31184161/Digital%20Fruit%20Logo%20Template01.jpg so what do you think i should improve to get it approved?...

Thanks for feedback,guys…. ;)

205 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
BlinVarfi says

I don’t know what is up with the review team really. You can look up at my thread below this one it’s the same reason, they give me it a loot when i use gradients or 3d feel while i see a lot works approved for sale on marketplace which have the same elements…

418 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
graphicspencil says

I think the boxes in the Apple that is logo symbol is too many as when you will scale it to smaller size then it will create problem. As i have some logo having same concepts so when I lessen the boxes then they approved it. They told me when the logo mark will be scale to lower size and having lots of details then it make the user to face problem as logo mark is not understandable that time.

You concept is very nice and will have good sell so just fit any other font that will go with it. I think consider some round font like mural script or any other as apple shape is round.

Good luck:)

by
by
by
by
by
by