449 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

Hello guys, I have a problem, I have uploaded a file about 8 days ago and it was soft rejected.

So I have fixed the problems and resubmitted it. It is on the first place for already 4 days, and it is not being checked.

I have sent the support a ticket but no answer.

If anyone can tell me what the problem could be it will be really nice.

Have a great weekend, Daniel.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says
Hello guys, I have a problem, I have uploaded a file about 8 days ago and it was soft rejected.

So I have fixed the problems and resubmitted it. It is on the first place for already 4 days, and it is not being checked.

I have sent the support a ticket but no answer.

If anyone can tell me what the problem could be it will be really nice.

Have a great weekend, Daniel.

Up to 7 days + it’s weekend

449 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

Yeah I know but it never took so long. Usually in the soft rejected queue it takes two days. But now I’m the first one in the queue for almost a whole week.

It means that this queue is not being check or maybe just my file is not being checked.

However, there maybe was a problem while I was uploading and the file wasn’t uploaded well. Can such a thing be ?

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

I think it’s weekend, but if you are not sure re-submit your file again

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Take it easy, it says when you upload/reupload it can take a week to review. My Soft-Rejections always stay a week. It’s a normal thing and price you have to pay for making the mistake at the first place.

449 posts
+3 more
Final_Step says

I guess you are right guys. But I’m just not used to wait for so long with my soft-rejected.

However thanks for clearing things out.

Have a great weekend ! :)

57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Manuelandro says

i also have a file soft rejected since 4 days, but thinking about the new table rates that starts 30 september, it’s good for me. hehe

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but being the weekend reviewing tends to slow down. I’m sure you all understand.

306 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
DigitalRicky says

Patience people!

449 posts
+3 more
Final_Step says

Hi Placdarms, I’m the first one one the queue :P

by
by
by
by
by
by