57 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Italy
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Manuelandro says

after 4 days of soft rejection…one more, cause the system has lost the zip file.

and now i’m 18th…........... :stress:

449 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Final_Step says

How can it be ?\\ I have uploaded another soft-rejected yesterday. It was on the 19th place and today it is on the 6th place.

But my previous file is still on the first place ! Do you work according the queue ?! I really start think that my file wasn’t uploaded.

486 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+3 more
steve314 says
How can it be ?\\ I have uploaded another soft-rejected yesterday. It was on the 19th place and today it is on the 6th place. But my previous file is still on the first place ! Do you work according the queue ?! I really start think that my file wasn’t uploaded.

Patience my friend! I am second after you in the queue for 6 days! It seems it is proceced slowly.

449 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Final_Step says
How can it be ?\\ I have uploaded another soft-rejected yesterday. It was on the 19th place and today it is on the 6th place. But my previous file is still on the first place ! Do you work according the queue ?! I really start think that my file wasn’t uploaded.
Patience my friend! I am second after you in the queue for 6 days! It seems it is proceced slowly.

Hi Steve, it is not that I’m not patience, it just looks like the projects are not being checked according there position on the queue. So what the queue was made for?

I can wait longer, it is just weird.

449 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Final_Step says
i was wondering why i never saw your project. and now i understood. What you might not know is there are 3 separate update queues – one for project files, one for motion graphics and one for Stock footage. I went through the project files section, but yours might be in SF or MG queue. They’re numbered and showed to you as they’re in single queue, but in reality they’re not. The same thing applies to normal queue you can upload stock footage piece on Monday and project file on Tuesday and you’re project file can get online sooner that stock footage just because reviewer went through the PF queue first and then get to StockFootages. This should explain the situation.

It explains everything ! Thanks/

by
by
by
by
by
by