2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Russian Federation
themecroc says

It’s my first time. When I send my first WordPress Theme I recieved feedback from my reviewer with status soft rejected. Here the reasons: 1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics. 2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design. 3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale. 4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.

Please, tell me, what exactly should I do. I fixed some spaces, send it again, but nothing change – again soft rejected. What exactly I should change to place my theme in the Marketplace.

WP Theme demo: http://themes.themecroc.com/quickly/

I wait your feedback. Best regards, Sergey.

1967 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
mafloral says

Hey

The first thing comes to my mind is the font your h1 title very jagged at the edges maybe choose another font to correct that.

I would make the height of the toolbar less so it sits higher up. make the spacing between titles and content the same. here is an example on the shortcodes page look at the space under the columns title and the buttons title. Also maybe put a less visible separator line between content maybe dotted or 1 pixel high but a faint line so you can see it.

Other than that i think it’s a cool theme.

Cheers and good luck with it.

Lester

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Russian Federation
themecroc says

Hey, Lester!

Thank you for help. I’ll trying to fix it by using your recomendation.

Best regards, Sergey.

25 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Romania
AnghelGabriel says

i would probably use another font for body copy. And make that drop caps span only 3 lines.

by
by
by
by
by
by