439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says
Hello, my item was soft rejected coz there are a few issues with the code. Theme check plugin raise such an errors:
WARNING: Found ini_set in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php. Themes should not change server PHP settings.
Line 264: ini_set('max_execution_time', ETU_MAX_EXECUTION_TIME);
WARNING: curl_init was found in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-protected-api.php possible file operations.
Line 342: $ch = curl_init( $url );
WARNING: curl_exec was found in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-protected-api.php possible file operations.
Line 345: $data = curl_exec( $ch );
This code not my actually but it’s Envato WordPress Toolkit. So, I have a question to TF authors who are using Envato WordPress Toolkit at their themes: do you have such issues? What should I do, delete this library from my theme? Any thoughts?
3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hello, my item was soft rejected coz there are a few issues with the code. Theme check plugin raise such an errors:
WARNING: Found ini_set in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php. Themes should not change server PHP settings.
WARNING: curl_init was found in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-protected-api.php possible file operations.
WARNING: curl_exec was found in the file envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-protected-api.php possible file operations.
This code not my actually but it’s Envato WordPress Toolkit. So, I have a question to TF authors who are using Envato WordPress Toolkit at their themes: do you have such issues? What should I do, delete this library from my theme? Any thoughts?

Funny, they’ve rejected their code :)

1575 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
contempoinc says

LOL

63 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
m1chelangel0 says

Brilliant one…lol

4305 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

@Pixelous Deactivate the Envato WordPress Toolkit and check again.

PS: We didn’t rejected our code :grin: that’s the warning Pixelous is seeing in his WP installation.

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

@Pixelous Deactivate the Envato WordPress Toolkit and check again. PS: We didn’t rejected our code :grin: that’s the warning Pixelous is seeing in his WP installation.

Got it… but was funny to think that :)

2565 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

You haven’t been around much recently? :)

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi George, unfortunately I’ve been through some personal problems during the last six months, but fortunately now everything is back to normality.

I’m happy to be here again :)

2565 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

Hi George, unfortunately I’ve been through some personal problems during the last six months, but fortunately now everything is back to normality.

I’m happy to be here again :)

Welcome back :)

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

@Pixelous Deactivate the Envato WordPress Toolkit and check again. PS: We didn’t rejected our code :grin: that’s the warning Pixelous is seeing in his WP installation.

Yes, I have another notices but what I need to do with Envato WordPress Toolkit exactly? Should I deactivate it at all?

by
by
by
by
by
by