153 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
wpminima says

I keep getting soft rejected because the reviewer says he cannot uses an image post or a standard post with a featured image. However I have tested this both locally (MAMP) and on my webhost and it does work on my side…

What should I do? This is extremely frustrating since hé clearly is losing patience and I’m not able to provide a fix since I am not getting an error and it seems to all work… :(

1644 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

I keep getting soft rejected because the reviewer says he cannot uses an image post or a standard post with a featured image. However I have tested this both locally (MAMP) and on my webhost and it does work on my side… What should I do? This is extremely frustrating since hé clearly is losing patience and I’m not able to provide a fix since I am not getting an error and it seems to all work… :(

Some authors suggest you should send him a comment on how to do it, and also document it properly.

153 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wpminima says

Is there a possibility why it works on my side but not on his side?

The featured image is inserted trough the wordpress’s standard featured image function. I use the piece of code for all my Posts formats.. And he claims it only doesn’t work on image and standard posts. This is extremely weird because it does work on the audio, quote, link and aside posts…

To make it worse it seems to work fine on my local host and webhost… I don’t know what to do next..

153 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wpminima says

I finally located the problem: There was a small coding issue in the script I used to crop the images!

by
by
by
by
by
by