406 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
nemanja_reMAKE says

Ok these is the file: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8aKfNREDSo

Reason: Soft rejected… it’s file that we don’t need any more. Earlier when I got these message reviewer say that file has to be amazing to get approved if it’s under that category ( files we don’t need ). Now I have to change something for file to be approved and if I do that it won’t gain sales…simply won’t…we saw what Maupa made and it’s the bestseller here. That is what buyers want abviously…why now it can’t be 2 similar files bcs I realy think that my deserve to get approved for sale as the way it is now. How many whiteboards we have here ? I mean I put a lot of work to made these as much as realistic to look like 3D…i think that there is no other file here that has reflections and ambient occlusion like mine…and why now if my file is better then those files that are already here I have to made changes and to ruin everything. It’s not the problem I will think something to make that file unique to get approved but I had to share these with you guys bcs I realy need your opinion on these one. Sorry for my bad english.

p.s if someone have idea what to do to get these file approved and what to add please send me to my email some details :)

best, n

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says
406 posts
+3 more
nemanja_reMAKE says

Same here Rejected long time ago

Yes but that’s the same like maupa’s file …look’s like you bought his file and just made small corrections and that’s it… Mine is totaly different

30 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Bulgaria
+2 more
roddinthemighty says

Same situation, i guess they don’t want anymore of this type of project. Whoever got away with it, got away with it.

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+9 more
miseld says

Same here Rejected long time ago
Yes but that’s the same like maupa’s file …look’s like you bought his file and just made small corrections and that’s it… Mine is totaly different

No, my gold is clear 101% :)

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

The point is clear. Stop making projects based on maupa’s file. And that goes for everyone.

1042 posts Massfocus
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
Massfocus says

Stop imitating maupa and be the next guy with that intro everybody wants !! Come on people, i know we have reached some saturation point but by no means do we have we reached a peak where we cant rise above so to say. Keep being innovative and original and who knows, maybe your file is the next bestseller for the year.

406 posts
+3 more
nemanja_reMAKE says

Come on…everyone with EYES can see that mine has nothing with maupas file.. I like his work and admire him since he made that file and become bestseller here with that file but come one he didn’t made up extrusion files…Extrusion files existed here before he uploaded his file…So please stop judging me since there is no reason to do that. I’m not the guy who want to raise the bar, I’m the student who need the money since I’m living from these and my 300$ per month from VH…so I just want to make some money and when I do that I will then have time to think about raising up bars…. If that makes me less valuable then you guys here then ok… I wrote these since I have some realy nice projects here and “0” comments on them…some projects that look like sh** have more then 20 comments, only bcs some author with gold star made them… That hurts me a lot but never mind.

I’m off for now…going to make some changes since these is useless…

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

So please stop judging me since there is no reason to do that.

I bet Miseld feels the same way.
Anyway… Try to convince envato, not me.

1107 posts inlifethrill
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

I’d say the reviewer has a point here. You say your file is absolutely different but then I do a simple search and I find this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this.. I mean come on!

by
by
by
by
by
by