518 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
jvirgos says

In my opinion Vh is over saturated with this kind of projects but Vh is not the end of the world: try to sell it out there. Some time ago when i got a rejected project i look for the issues, where to improve my skills and where it was the errors. Now I’ve understand that many time theres lack concept or other issues and i try to learn of them but other times is so simply as a subjective taste or simply the work is good but thereĀ“s a lot like that. My question is: If i was the VH owner, i would risk to lose sales of a good project only for the reason that theres similar projects in the marketplace? My last rejected project is good I am pretty sure, there a lot like that i know, but it sell very good and the price is 3x than in VH.

7208 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

just reminding that this is an old thread

90 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
HelloCharlie says

Doru, thanks for the answer. I digg this thread from search, because, I don’t want to start new thread if there is one already. First I’m trying to find answer, and if I can’t, then I write on forum.

Your answer is very long and clear. Thank you for that. What I need to say is that I saw those offers on VH. Some authors offering VH items for free. And some of these authors are elite. Thats why I dig this thread, to find out can I do do same, and NO I can’t. I respect rules and I don’t want to lose good money because of couple dollars.

by
by
by
by
by
by