542 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
jvirgos says

In my opinion Vh is over saturated with this kind of projects but Vh is not the end of the world: try to sell it out there. Some time ago when i got a rejected project i look for the issues, where to improve my skills and where it was the errors. Now I’ve understand that many time theres lack concept or other issues and i try to learn of them but other times is so simply as a subjective taste or simply the work is good but there´s a lot like that. My question is: If i was the VH owner, i would risk to lose sales of a good project only for the reason that theres similar projects in the marketplace? My last rejected project is good I am pretty sure, there a lot like that i know, but it sell very good and the price is 3x than in VH.

7311 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

just reminding that this is an old thread

90 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
HelloCharlie says

Doru, thanks for the answer. I digg this thread from search, because, I don’t want to start new thread if there is one already. First I’m trying to find answer, and if I can’t, then I write on forum.

Your answer is very long and clear. Thank you for that. What I need to say is that I saw those offers on VH. Some authors offering VH items for free. And some of these authors are elite. Thats why I dig this thread, to find out can I do do same, and NO I can’t. I respect rules and I don’t want to lose good money because of couple dollars.

by
by
by
by
by
by