327 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PaulWinslow says

Envato & TF support,

I really didn’t want to make a post to complain about it but is there any reason why those of us in the updates review queue have been ignored for the better part of the last 5 days?

I was happy to be patient until now that themes from the other queue are being reviewed and approved.. so why is nobody attending to our updates?

I also tweeted envato_support a couple of times before coming here but didn’t get a reply.

I’m not looking to pick at anybody because I appreciate that there are systems in place and there is very rarely ever a problem, I would just very much appreciate some sort of reasoning.

Cheers. :)

367 posts plop
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
kimonoThemes says

I think it’s better to send them a ticket (http://themeforest.net/support) rather than post into the forum :)

607 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+10 more
Siddharth Envato team says

Hey Paul,

The reviewer who handled your file is away for the weekend, I presume. If there is no movement in your file in the next couple of hours, I’ll handle it myself.

Apologies about the delay and thanks again for your patience!

327 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PaulWinslow says

I appreciate that a lot, Siddharth. Thank you very much, mate.

p.s I know a thread will seem excessive to some but I’m sure the other authors both in front and behind me in the queue are curious, as well.

203 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says

Hey pau1winslow. I was immediately looking forward to make a thread with that point, and i took a look on the posts title and i fount your post. In fact, i find that this disturbing. My soft rejected item is the 6th in queue and it’s till now the 4th day without review. A 3 update review process for me are done within 10 days !! although i made an update review process since about 20 days and they just took less than a 30 minutes to be reviewed.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Guys I was off for the weekend I have a family :) I’ll review your files in a couple of minutes.

Thanks.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
Ivor said
Guys I was off for the weekend I have a family :) I’ll review your files in a couple of minutes. Thanks.

I thought you were locked in a cell under the Envato building in Melbourne. :(

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Ivor said
Guys I was off for the weekend I have a family :) I’ll review your files in a couple of minutes. Thanks.

machine run out of oil? slacker ;-)

390 posts
    Located in United States Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
WPExplorer says
Ivor said

How dare you have a family. :sarcasm:

16 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
prakashG says
WPExplorer said
Ivor said
How dare you have a family. :sarcasm:
:silly:
by
by
by
by
by
by