• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+2 more
Themes-Dojo says

Hi all!

My theme got rejection and those are the reasons:

Design quality will need to be improved in areas such as typography, element spacing, overall design uniqueness and overall quality.

I got the idea about spacing, design but about typography I have no idea. Can you help me?

Thank you!

http://wpcrown.com/demo/solaris/

113 posts I know Chuck
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
kotofey says

Who was your reviewer?

584 posts It's just life. Just live it.
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Themes-Dojo says

Who was your reviewer?

kailoon was the reviewer. Why?

42 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
indiapart says

I think it’s nice, but the headings are far too large, also I’m not sure if bolden headings here and thin headings there are a good choice. I don’t like the slider caption, too. It looks unfinished. Besides of that points, I think the theme should be accepted (though I wouldn’t ever buy the theme. Just don’t like it at all, but I could imagine that it will work for some other people and it’s unique enough). Kailoon, oh man. Yes, I got my problems with him, too. Got rejected around five times by him and even with asking for detailed critic points he didn’t specify really much (“There is nothing specific that I can point you as there is not much provided within the template.”).

584 posts It's just life. Just live it.
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Themes-Dojo says

I think it’s nice, but the headings are far too large, also I’m not sure if bolden headings here and thin headings there are a good choice. I don’t like the slider caption, too. It looks unfinished. Besides of that points, I think the theme should be accepted (though I wouldn’t ever buy the theme. Just don’t like it at all, but I could imagine that it will work for some other people and it’s unique enough). Kailoon, oh man. Yes, I got my problems with him, too. Got rejected around five times by him and even with asking for detailed critic points he didn’t specify really much (“There is nothing specific that I can point you as there is not much provided within the template.”).

Thanks for your feedback. I wrote them to ask for details because there are people who want’s to buy the it as I uploaded the HTML version.

Anyway, till than I placed it on my blog for sale: wpcrown.com

Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by