AmigoProductions
AmigoProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
143 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AmigoProductions says

Looks like the Analytics page is having some issues, I’m seeing each item duplicated 8 times..
http://analytics.envato.com/

Is it just me or is this true for everyone?

I could post a screenshot but not sure if that’s allowed.. (The stats themselves seem to work fine)

3917 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Hi Amigo, same situation here…

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Looks like the Analytics page is having some issues, I’m seeing each item duplicated 8 times..
http://analytics.envato.com/

Is it just me or is this true for everyone?
I could post a screenshot but not sure if that’s allowed.. (The stats themselves seem to work fine)

Yupp, same thing here O_o I’ll ask around and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

10 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Located in Ireland Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AeroCross Envato team says

Hi guys!

Yup, this is definitely odd o_O

Calin has let me know about this and we contacted the devs to see what they can check. As soon as I get some information from them, I’ll get back to you, all right?

I do see that the report is working fine (except for the duplicates, of course) so no need to worry about that :)

AmigoProductions
143 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AmigoProductions says

Sounds good, thanks for the super fast response guys ;)

10 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Located in Ireland Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AeroCross Envato team says

HI again guys!

So the devs got back to me with some good news. I could go on and tell you it’s fixed… But you can just log into your Analytics and behold the greatness of normality!

Let me tell you: it looks great! :P

AmigoProductions
143 posts
+2 more
AmigoProductions says

HI again guys!

So the devs got back to me with some good news. I could go on and tell you it’s fixed… But you can just log into your Analytics and behold the greatness of normality!

Yep, everything’s back to normal ;) Thanks again for the support…!

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

HI again guys!

Yep, everything’s back to normal ;) Thanks again for the support…!

Thank you for the confirmation :)

by
by
by
by
by
by