167 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
subsolar says

I know that ratings are not the most important thing… but they sell :|

It will be nice if you have him remove his rating.

Maybe at the end when he is satisfied you can tell him “If you are happy with the theme blabla, you can rate it”. Just to look like you don’t know about the 1 Star :)

205 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
themeflame says

There’s only one way to purge such evil:

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Soopersam says

I understand refund can be issued only in case if a product is bad, broken, non-working, whatever else. Otherwise I do not see any connection. As for me, if I meet such type of buyers I stop responding, it works like a charm, my nerves are saved, money for my labour too. As for rating, this is the last thing which interest me in life, honestly.

yes u r right dear. in my boutique i have lot of women dresses. when some women buy any dress after that i did not refund the money without any solid reason. u can watch these stylish dresses for women on [link removed] .

DesignManiaThemes
DesignManiaThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
46 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
DesignManiaThemes says

So, I have a buyer that bought the theme few hours ago. In the 3 hours that he had the theme he did the following: - posted a support question 1 hour ago; - rated 1 star; - stating the theme needs to be coded again from scratch - stating he wants a refund; - asking again for support even after he said he didn’t want the theme and wanted a refund;

OMG have the same customer right now :D, good luck!

611 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ChapterThemes says

Envato should step up and immediatly block such ‘buyers’ since they are making useless threats against authors!

Making threats shouldn’t be allowed.

86 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tansh says

There was a post 3-4 days back threatening envato ( @SkatDesign : it was even more funny ;) ), with nearly same reason discussed at start. Post and the buyer both vanished in just few minutes :zipped:

by
by
by
by
by
by