21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Finland
alisher2012 says

Hello to all.

I have created “under construction page”. I would be great if you could comment on it.

http://my-demo.zxq.net/

1. Ajax validation for all fields.

Many thanks Ali

439 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Hi, very cool!

23 posts
  • Located in Greece
Pentoy says

I’m sorry alisher2012 but I don’t think this will be accepted as it is now.

It looks very unfinished. You have the default color on links, typography is not very good especially that on the left top. There’s no balance in colors and generally the structure of the site has nothing interesting plus there’s weird white space.. in some areas its much more than it should be and in other areas there isn’t any at all.

I hope that helps, good luck improving it!

21 posts
  • Located in Finland
alisher2012 says

Thanks

126 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
matt5409 says

(coincidentally, I just created my first under construction page..)

It looks good but everything looks too wide. Can you bring it in? Also I would change the text from “PLEASE BE PATIENT ” to something a little friendlier. And possible move it above the countdown, the page needs a title. Think about it – in terms of the flow of information, what does a countdown mean without any context? You need an intro which says “website coming soon” or something.

I would look at those issues then submit it – you’ll get valuable feedback from the reviewer to work on if it gets rejected. Good luck.

21 posts
  • Located in Finland
alisher2012 says

Hi,

I am thinking to make #container = 980px to make too wide in, and also working on what you have said.

Many thanks.

(coincidentally, I just created my first under construction page..)

It looks good but everything looks too wide. Can you bring it in? Also I would change the text from “PLEASE BE PATIENT ” to something a little friendlier. And possible move it above the countdown, the page needs a title. Think about it – in terms of the flow of information, what does a countdown mean without any context? You need an intro which says “website coming soon” or something.

I would look at those issues then submit it – you’ll get valuable feedback from the reviewer to work on if it gets rejected. Good luck.
187 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
+3 more
CleanScript says

I’m not sure what the under construction pages standards are, but I think you should upload it and see for yourself. Worse case scenario, a meteorite will strike earth right now. Looks good, I like it. try it! upload it and good luck with sales! :)

21 posts
  • Located in Finland
alisher2012 says

Thanks for advice.

I’m not sure what the under construction pages standards are, but I think you should upload it and see for yourself. Worse case scenario, a meteorite will strike earth right now. Looks good, I like it. try it! upload it and good luck with sales! :)
266 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
girlscancode says

Looks good, I like it and I think it has a big chance of being accepted. I would upload it if I were you. Worst case scenario – they make you change the width or they tell you that you should use css sprites for those social icons in the top right hand side. But other than that I see no reason of why it shouldn’t be accepted here.

69 posts
  • Located in France
rafaelrasalan says

It’s too wide. And the typography looks bad. Reduce the width to standard 940px because the horizontal spacing is too much specifically from the footer.

by
by
by
by
by
by