21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
alisher2012 says
Thanks rafael, any suggestion for which typography you recommend.

It’s too wide. And the typography looks bad. Reduce the width to standard 940px because the horizontal spacing is too much specifically from the footer.
21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
alisher2012 says

Many thanks for your suggestion and I have used css sprites.

http://my-demo.zxq.net/

Ali

Looks good, I like it and I think it has a big chance of being accepted. I would upload it if I were you. Worst case scenario – they make you change the width or they tell you that you should use css sprites for those social icons in the top right hand side. But other than that I see no reason of why it shouldn’t be accepted here.
20 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
gnrocks says

Hi Ali !

I think that it is quite good overall ! But you should think about making it responsive, or at least less wide.

I also see an issue on the social buttons. There’s a white (gray?) shadow on a light background. Also, the shadow is not uniform across top/bottom of icon.

I think you should leave some space between the message and the sidebar on the bottom.

Also, why is the newsletter input blue ?

You should move the newsletter box below the countdown. It is a very important part of the website.

Good luck !

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
alisher2012 says

Thanks for your advice and I will work on it.

Hi Ali !

I think that it is quite good overall ! But you should think about making it responsive, or at least less wide.

I also see an issue on the social buttons. There’s a white (gray?) shadow on a light background. Also, the shadow is not uniform across top/bottom of icon.

I think you should leave some space between the message and the sidebar on the bottom.

You should move the newsletter box below the countdown. It is a very important part of the website.

Good luck !
21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
alisher2012 says

Hello once again gnrocks, newsletter input blue, which color you will prefer ?

Hi Ali !

Good luck !
606 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Blog Editor
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Forum Moderator
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+9 more
Siddharth Staff says

As an objective onlooker:

1. The ‘subscribe’ field’s default text is hard to read.

2. The button itself borders on boring.

3. Overall layout is too wide.

4. ‘We will be back online in ’ isn’t vertically centered in Windows.

5. The social icons are oversized for their purpose and take too much attention.

6. ‘Our Site is currently…’ needs better styling and placement.

7. The under construction ribbon at the top is redundant.

8. The footer headers look good but the content needs more work, specially that form.

Hope this helps!

20 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
gnrocks says

Hi Ali !

Good luck !

Hi again !

If you put the newsletter box inside the shadowed box, then you willl need some contrast to make it noticeable. Some light grey could be good. But make it big and bold. I also noticed that there an inner blue focus when you click on the newsletter input. Remove it and make the focus some dark grey outside of the newsletter box.

In my opinion, remove the rounded corners and the background around “WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE IN ”.

I also noticed a problem in the icons color. Why are they colorful down and black/white above ?

Also, you could add some more features.

Example : Below the message : “Our site is ….” add a tabbed section for contact, news, a carousel of works that will open in lightbox.

These are just ideas…

Good luck !

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
alisher2012 says

ok I will wrk on it

Hi Ali !

Good luck !

Hi again !

If you put the newsletter box inside the shadowed box, then you willl need some contrast to make it noticeable. Some light grey could be good. But make it big and bold. I also noticed that there an inner blue focus when you click on the newsletter input. Remove it and make the focus some dark grey outside of the newsletter box.

In my opinion, remove the rounded corners and the background around “WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE IN ”.

I also noticed a problem in the icons color. Why are they colorful down and black/white above ?

Also, you could add some more features.

Example : Below the message : “Our site is ….” add a tabbed section for contact, news, a carousel of works that will open in lightbox.

These are just ideas…

Good luck !
by
by
by
by
by
by