204 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
parajuli says

What does ‘Progress in Queue’ Mean? Is it like 11 Steps to check the template and X number of steps left? How much time does it generally take the template to be accepted?

Thanks!

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Progress in the queue means, your position in the queue relative to others in there as well. So if you are file 3 of 10, it means there are 2 files that need to be reviewed before you.

204 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
parajuli says

Okay Thanks!!

2 posts
Junglehat says

If I am on the wrong thread please kick me off and tell me where to go.

I am a newbie blogger and just searching for a suitable theme. Having looked at many of the great themes available here I am confused by the various attributes for each theme.

Like:WordPress Version: 2.7, Columns: 2, Widget Ready: Yes, Functionality: CMS ,

My blog will be about trading metal stocks and I would like to have a few adverts on there. Could anyone give some advice on what I should be looking for. Do I need Blog and/or CMS for example?

Help would be appreciated.

1426 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says
If I am on the wrong thread please kick me off and tell me where to go.

I am a newbie blogger and just searching for a suitable theme. Having looked at many of the great themes available here I am confused by the various attributes for each theme.

Like:WordPress Version: 2.7, Columns: 2, Widget Ready: Yes, Functionality: CMS ,

My blog will be about trading metal stocks and I would like to have a few adverts on there. Could anyone give some advice on what I should be looking for. Do I need Blog and/or CMS for example?

Help would be appreciated.

A CMS is better.

2 posts
Junglehat says

I understand what content CMS but is there any more you can tell me about why it would be better,

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by