I could really need some help on this flyer. What do you think, and what can be improved? I feel like all the elements are there, but it’s still simple..
I kind of like what you’ve got going here. The font you are using is a condensed font; it looks like you are using it with a certain point of kerning. I wonder what the font looks with its default kerning (if this isn’t its default).
I would say adding two things could improve the look of it.
1. A black to transparent gradient from the bottom up, ending at the bottom of the lower text area (or right underneath “First Drink Free.”
2. The inclusion of all white social media icons just above the website address? Perhaps distanced closely together to keep the feel of the condensed font you are using?
The black gradient will help make the website address and social media icons clearly visible. You may even want to play with bordering the entire image with some kind of black gradient border? Or a dark sepia gradient?
I’m also thinking those lens flares you’ve got going on are nice. Perhaps highlighting 2-4 more areas of text with them could work well?
And a question for you… Everything is centered except for the “My Events Presents.” Any particular reason this isn’t centered as well?
- Nun Kwon Dethsp
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.