• Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ahmedchan says

Please guys need some help on my rejected template

the reviewer message..
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

you can check the template HERE

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Hmm you need more contrast, even if it is deep dark :) for starts lighten up the texts and icons…

try white or almost white. And for example remove that bevel embos or inner shadow or whatever is that.

Watch on images… that is very important, yours are a bit squeezed, imagery is very important, since it serves as eye candy therefor it sells even if buyers use later on different images.

maybe bigger images, by bigger i mean higher. This has great potential, its relatively unique.

Try some of this changes then drop back for more comments.

Cheers

31 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
ahmedchan says

Hmm you need more contrast, even if it is deep dark :) for starts lighten up the texts and icons…

try white or almost white. And for example remove that bevel embos or inner shadow or whatever is that.

Watch on images… that is very important, yours are a bit squeezed, imagery is very important, since it serves as eye candy therefor it sells even if buyers use later on different images.

maybe bigger images, by bigger i mean higher. This has great potential, its relatively unique.

Try some of this changes then drop back for more comments.

Cheers

thank you Anps for your comment. I think the template after I modified what you said, it looks more stand up than before.

P.S. I modified some issues with line height too.

see it again and tell me what do you think before I resubmit it?

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
Anps says

you still have alot of work b4 resubmitin, it still lacks contrast, u still need lighter text… and more overall contrast

31 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
ahmedchan says

you still have alot of work b4 resubmitin, it still lacks contrast, u still need lighter text… and more overall contrast

thanks again Anps for replaying, the text is super easy to change to lighter than that, but what do you mean exactly about the overall contrast?

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Well with lightning the typo ull get more of it… but find good images. And the images atleast the first one should be higher.

31 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
ahmedchan says

Okey, Now what [ Here ]

2161 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Honestly dude i like it, it’s cool the way it is. The only thing i would add is some caption for the slider.

-Also the 4 teaser boxes do not line up with the slider and the image under the 4 boxes. They should line up to the frame of the slider, but now they are set in a bit like 5 pixels or something like that.

-Make the twitter thing the same as the testimonials so it cycles the tweets.

-Also for the our team add a slider so you could add more than 4 members. You can do the same for the services and clients i mean i would just so there are more options.

Like I said the rest is really cool I like it a lot man.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Lester

31 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
ahmedchan says

Honestly dude i like it, it’s cool the way it is. The only thing i would add is some caption for the slider.

-Also the 4 teaser boxes do not line up with the slider and the image under the 4 boxes. They should line up to the frame of the slider, but now they are set in a bit like 5 pixels or something like that.

-Make the twitter thing the same as the testimonials so it cycles the tweets.

-Also for the our team add a slider so you could add more than 4 members. You can do the same for the services and clients i mean i would just so there are more options.

Like I said the rest is really cool I like it a lot man.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Lester

Thanks mafloral, really appreciate your replay , I’m gonna work on these thing right now. thanks again.

2161 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey I was saying about the twitter reader to cycle but do not do it auto cycle just have the nav buttons like the testimonials so you could read older tweets. So the first 3 should be the 3 latest and you can add as many as you like.

- the 4 teaser boxes maybe if you could increase the hover color a little bit more it would show better just a tinge lighter.

- i did not even notice the flicker stream i would also add it in the same slider as the testimonials so if someone wants to display more images they can.

That’s all i would do just to spice it up a bit more cus the more options the better chance of getting it approved. I think it’s unique enough so you do not have any issues there.

nice work. Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by