571 posts Fuel Your Web
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

Hello,
I’m going crazy with my hosting company in the last days. The server has has several failures in the last days and they changed things to a new server last Thursday. Everything seems to be fine now (at least for me), but I’m still getting messages from some users saying that the preview is not working.
I kindly ask some of you to open this link and tell me if it’s working: http://themeforest.net/item/pixia-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/3176317
If it doesn’t open please close the top frame and tell me what link appears. The thing is that I think some ISP ’s are redirecting the content to elsewhere…
Thanks in advance!

377 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

yes, link is working

1749 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

It’s working.

P.S. You shouldn’t post links to your own work from TF, it’s against the rules and it’s kind of self-promotion

571 posts Fuel Your Web
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

It’s working. P.S. You shouldn’t post links to your own work from TF, it’s against the rules and it’s kind of self-promotion

I don’t want to promote myself… I just received a message 20 minutes ago saying it’s not opening. That’s why I say that some ISPs should be redirecting to another place.
I just would like to talk to someone who receives a 404 page error…
203 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
biyanpasau says

I got this message

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /selector/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Works for me.

951 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Not working for me.

Says:

“Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /selector/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

8 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
lmtheme says

Link works fine.

203 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
biyanpasau says

Can you please tell us what hosting services do you use?

571 posts Fuel Your Web
+5 more
Pirenko says

Oh man… This sucks!
I’m using a hosting company on Portugal – webdot. I had to change server last week, because it was slow and now it only works for some people. I’m desperate :S

by
by
by
by
by
by