i have some questions about your designs .
is there any tutorials for these features ? ( or if there isn’t , could you please help me to learn ? )
- how to design a creative and unique superfish delayed dropdown menu ?
- what do you use for demo settings ? ( changing colors etc. )
- how do you design a photo gallery ( portfolio ) ? (lightbox gallery , prettyphoto …)
- which sliders do you use for your themes ?
- how to create a fade-in & fade-out hovers ?
if you type in google css3 transitions tutorials or jquery tutorials, most of what you are asking will come up.
how can i create a hover-over delay like premiumpixels.com for “a” and “img” tags ? (fade-in and fade-out)
You should be using Google Chrome with Developer Tools (CTRL+SHIFT+I) or Mozilla Firefox with FireBug. Then you could easily inspect the elements you like and see how the CSS was done. The hover effect over at Premiumpixels was done with a CSS3 attribute called “transition”. I suggest you Google CSS3 and read some articles, this would help you a lot.
All the best,