234 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeFusion says

@synesthete … Are your privvy to our private emails and/or support tickets? How would you even know if this is the first reaction?

Also, please actually read the tread here. I’m not the one who even brought that up, as other people have quickly realized, it’s about the price ;)

Has referred 500+ members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeFusion says

And just so you know, I’m just playing with you Synesthete :)

105 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
DodoWeb says

Just out of curiosity, which one is the theme mentioned?

4189 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Envato team says

Please do not call out items, authors, or staff members on the forums! Thank you! :)

120 posts CoralixThemes
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CoralixThemes says

Agree about similarities.

Pixelous, you’re blind if you do not see extremely obvious similarities. But that’s besides the original point of the completely wrong price. Which we thought you were so concerned about anyway ;)
105 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
DodoWeb says

Please do not call out items, authors, or staff members on the forums! Thank you! :)
My fault, sorry.
+3 more
ThemeFusion says

Hey Dodoweb! Love your last blog theme man, fantastically creative!

Take a look at latest WP themes and you should see it :)

1206 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Sorry! This is completely irrelevant to this thread but I’ve found that I have more badges than ThemeFusion :D

JK!

+3 more
ThemeFusion says

Sorry! This is completely irrelevant to this thread but I’ve found that I have more badges than ThemeFusion :D

Ha! Yes you do my friend, great job! We gotta kick in high gear to get our badge collection up!

105 posts
+2 more
DodoWeb says

Hey Dodoweb! Love your last blog theme man, fantastically creative! Take a look at latest WP themes and you should see it :)

Thank you! Much appreciated, especially coming from you!

Btw, I checked the latest theme before asking, but I was unable to find it somehow… however, I have found it now. And agree on both points.

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by